- Paper must be written full in English.
- Author should use provided templates to prepare the paper.
- Paper should be limited to 6-10 pages.
- During 1st and 2nd review process, please leave the author information section blank in order to expedite the double-blind review process. Author shall complete the authorship information in camera-ready paper.
- Paper should not violates any copyrights or trademarks.
- Paper should be checked using authorized grammar checker such as Grammarly, WhiteSmoke, or Ginger, etc. to make sure that sentences are clear and proper.
- Paper should be checked using authorized plagiarism detection software such as Turnitin, iThenticate, or Grammarly, etc. to make sure that the paper constitutes author’s original work, that all non-original or third party work has been properly credited and cited, and that no portion of this manuscript has been plagiarized or self plagiarized. Similarity percentage must be lower than 20%. Feel free to contact ICSBE Committee if you have difficulties in checking plagiarism.
- All accepted Full papers must be presented in the Oral Sessions of ICSBE 2022.